Re: Sndio don't work in Gentoo

From: <lumaro_at_disroot.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 23:48:55 +0000
Hi Peter,

The server, by default, cannot initialize, could you tell me some additional parameters, I already tried starting with -d device, but nothing the same error. I attach an example with mpv.

https://imgur.com/eMKi89Y

By the way, have you considered creating a Telegram group? There are both BSD and Linux users, I think it would be wise and these issues can be solved faster and better.

Thanks,
Luis.